Wow, that was GREAT Customer Service!
The Tahoe City Downtown Association, North Tahoe Business Association, North Lake Tahoe Chamber and Tahoe Training Partners are excited to offer a FREE* Small Business Workshop, Wow, that was GREAT Customer Service!, Thursday, May 4, 8-10am at the Tahoe City Public Utility District Board Room (221 Fairway Drive, Tahoe City).
Get ready North Lake Tahoe for the busy summer season! Whether you work with local customers face to face, on the phone or with guests who are visiting our beautiful mountain towns, we want to make a lasting impression! Are your team members prepared to make each customer and guest interaction a memorable one?
In this workshop, YOU will get a fresh perspective for your team members and your business!
· What’s the Difference Between Customer Service and the “Customer Experience”?
· Why Is It Important to Me?
· Which Specific Actions Will Demonstrate that I’m a Service Professional?
· How Can I Improve the Service Reputation at My Business and Highlight our Brand?
· Plus, get a Sneak Peak of the NEW North Lake Tahoe Customer Service Video
This workshop is led by Laura Moriarty, President of Tahoe Training Partners, nationally known corporate trainer and frequent presenter of Sierra Human Resources Association workshops. It will be Time Well Spent!
FREE for all members of the sponsoring organizations
$20 for non-members, $5 for coffee and pastries
Seating is limited, register today!
Register for the FREE workshop at: ????
Register on Facebook at: http://tinyurl.com/TahoeCustomerService