Tahoe City’s 71st Annual 4th of July Fireworks Show
Funky Family Beach Day
Be one of the lucky ones by celebrating our country’s birthday at Tahoe City’s 71st annual 4th of July Fireworks Show! The festivities will begin as a fun family beach day in Tahoe City leading up to the biggest, brightest and most dazzling firework show to date! Enjoy the lake all day long with food & activities taking place on Commons Beach and throughout town.
July 4th Funky Beach Bash & Fireworks Schedule of Events
- July 4th Merchandise for Sale: 10am-5pm (North Lake Blvd, above Commons Beach)
- Music on the Street Mr. D: 11am-3pm (North Lake Blvd, above Commons Beach)
- Music on the Beach with Kip Yager: 12pm-4/5pm (Commons Beach)
- Beer, Wine Garden: 12pm-9pm (Commons Beach)
- Food & Ice Cream Vendors: 12pm-9pm (Commons Beach)
- FIREWORKS 9:30 pm
WE NEED YOUR HELP to keep this tradition alive! Be a part of the celebration by volunteering, sponsoring or donating to our efforts.
Ways you can help…
✮ SPONSOR THE SHOW! Become a SPONSOR of this year’s show and your business will gain exposure to thousands of people! 4th of July sponsorship is a easy, just complete and return this form or contact us for a custom sponsorship package.
✮ MAKE A DONATION! Click the donate button below to pay by credit card or mail us a check to: TCDA | PO BOX 6744 | Tahoe City, CA 96145.